lunes, 27 de agosto de 2012

Historias de Cybersex: Sophie


Aca una nueva de nuestra serie de cybersex. Esta vez on una llamada "sophie" que dice las mismas cosas que otras y hasta un nombre parecido. Comediamx es n erd. Asi que aca vamos con una nueva.

Sophie dice
Sooo you there?

n erd dice
huh?

Sophie dice
Hey hun.. How are you today? Wanna chat for a little? Im bored and wanted to meet new people...

n erd dice
Are you from South Africa?

Sophie dice
Well i'm from Cali, Modesto to be exact...

n erd dice
I´m confusing you with Nelson Mandela then

Sophie dice
Cool... Well, my name is Gabby Im from S.Florida.. Can I ask you a question?

n erd dice
Weren´t you from Modesto? Did California broke off the continent and landed in florida?

Sophie dice
Well i'm from Cali, Modesto to be exact...

n erd dice
Weren´t you from South Florida? Do you know what locations are?

Sophie dice
i LOVE florida, my best friend Becky lives in Boca Raton, I visit down there all the time

n erd dice
Is Becky 95 years old?

Sophie dice
What kinda girls you in to? Are you in to BIG TITS or a BIG BOOTY? ~

n erd dice
I´m into dick suckers

Sophie dice
lol.. I have a lot of both!!  Wanna see? I have some free time now...

n erd dice
both dick and suckers?

Sophie dice
a what?

n erd dice
a why

Sophie dice
Ok... let me set my web cam up and you can watch me shake my booty!! LOL.. brb

n erd dice
That´s very Mandela

Sophie dice
Ok! Click here http://www.reddit.com/tb/yu2y5 and we'll have a PRIVATE 1on1 chat..There's a few pix of me in there, if you like click the "Accept Invite" to the left, then register and it'll take you straight to my webcam, I'll be there in a minute..   

n erd dice
What the cost of getting french fries in norther ukraine?

Sophie dice
It might say that im offline, but Ill get on.. Just be joining...

n erd dice
I love how ill in all caps looks like a fence. Reminds me of Home Improvement

Sophie dice
There is no charge but its gonna ask you for your credit card. Im wearing almost nothing and I dont want any kids watching me!! lol..

n erd dice
Michael Jackson liked Kids. Do you not like Michael Jackson? That´s off the wall

Sophie dice
Once you've completed that, it'll automatically redirect you to my webcam page.. u better give me some "gold" when you're on the site lol..it's like a flirt and I'd love some from you ..k? 

n erd dice
You´r right, I don´t like Michael Jackson much. Except for Billy Jean and Human Nature

Sophie dice
k u in?

n erd dice
Why, why, tell 'em that it's human nature
Why, why does he do me that way....

Sophie dice
kk, click on private time underneath my cam,  usee it?

n erd dice
Do you think Michael Jackson sees us? I hope he sings Human Nature when I´m fucking your mom

Sophie dice


n erd dice
Do you ever played Master Blaster in Nintendo? I did at times but I didn´t have it.